What is MyESI™?
MyESI™ is a new, online training portal designed to help you manage your training. Through MyESI™ you will have easy access to all of the information you need regarding your training.
What can I do with MyESI?
Once you have registered online and set up your account you will be able to:
- Take a pre course assessment to benchmark your existing knowledge.
- Do a post course assessment to measure how much knowledge you have retained.
- Get information about future courses for which you are registered.
- Manage your development path by seeing which specific courses you have to complete to achieve your desired certification including PDUs earned.
- Templates and course materials for the courses you have taken will be available online for up to five years after you have taken the course.
Benchmarking and Reinforcing Knowledge
Pre and post-course assessments are currently available for the following courses:
- Contract Management Principles and Practices
- Facilitation Techniques for Requirements Development
- How to Gather and Document User Requirements
- Foundations of Business Analysis
(formerly Introduction to Business Analysis)
- IT Risk Management
- Business Data Modelling
- Managing Projects
- Managing IT Projects
- Negotiation Skills for Project Managers
- Business Process Modelling
- Project Leadership, Management and Communications
- Quality for Project Managers
- Requirements Management: A Key to Project Success
- Risk Management
- Scheduling and Cost Control
- Developing Use Cases
How do I sign up to MyESI™?
Click the link below and an automated email will be sent to you - just follow the links to register and set up your password online.
MyESI™ has tools to help you manage your training programme and enrich your learning experience.
Sign up for your MyESI™ account today.
If you have additional questions please call us on +49 (0)69 244 327-3795 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.